søndag 30. august 2009

Week 35 - Started work :-)



Lisa tries to pull down some plums - Vibeke collects for making jam! :-)

Juhhuu - I'm a business women, working 08:00 - 16:00. Or actually, to reach job I leave straight after 7 then I avoid que. Depend, but takes around 15-30 minutes to job :-) It was nice to see all my collegues again. They have been so friendly, I really really appreciate it. I have to admit this week has been quite busy when you need to pick up from nursery before 16:30.... Puhh, it has been long days for her at nursery this week. Well, she likes it and are not complaining at all, so it will be the same pattern this week. Routine, routine, routine! :-)
Except from that I continue with my 5K program. I'm finish with week 6 now, but still I cant understand that within 2 weeks I will be able to run 5K. The race Ruth wanted me to join was this weekend. I'm so happy that she didn't signed me in. Maybe next year, if I continue with running as I do now! So I have not given up, and thats a progress! :-)
On Saturday we celebrated Jens & Kristins 40 years birthday. A great party with good food and liquid. Not home before after 04:00 - last people out! :-)

Except from working every day we continue working in the afternoon. On Wednesday this week we get the shipment, so quite much preparation before that arrives. And also, on Friday Bee (our aupair) comes from Thailand. We really look forward to meet her and get to know her better! :-)

This weekend we went to Bergsagel, Alf's familys cabin around an hour from home. We picked some plums and feeded the swanes.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

your life there looks wonderful!! plums, chocolate, parks, lakes, a great job - everythign sounds perfect! but, are you still living in the basement? =)

Fru Hermez sa...

Supert å lese bloggen din!! Koss har det vært med au pairen??? Nyskjerrig eg vett du!

Klem