søndag 9. august 2009

Week 30 - We went to our cabin in the mountain :-)




Mum, Alf, Lars, Anna and Ingrid went on Sunday and Lisa, Emil, Vetle (my nephews) and myself went on Wednesday morning. In our new car with integrated dvd's the trip was quiet and without any trouble. It was fantastic! :-)

We had a great week. Svein came up the following weekend and stayed for 3 days. A bit grumpy because he had to drive the old Ford Mondeo, but anyway, I was driving around with kids, so no question! :-) hihi

We went to a great zoo an hour to drive, and the kids was so exited. We was not very lucky with the weather during this week. It was more or less rain the whole week. :-( Anyway, when the sun showed up a couple of times we manage to paint a bit and also change some materials on the roof. Allways some maintenance. I thought I was going to rest from painting, but so wrong I could be! :-)

Ingen kommentarer: