Around 10:30 in the morning 2 trucks came full with all our stuff. It was like Christmas Eve! :-) We worked the whole day and evening. And luckily when we went to bed in the evening all our beds was installed. It was great to sleep in our own bed again.
I don't know if it was a sign or not, but the first thing that was moved into the house again was the ironing table! :-) Hmmmmm...

They called from the nursery and said I had to pick up Lisa. She had diarrhea. She was so tired when she came home that she falled asleep in the beanbag, in the middle of the day! :-) We ordered pizza for dinner, and everyone that helped us deserved some food! :-)
They called from the nursery and said I had to pick up Lisa. She had diarrhea. She was so tired when she came home that she falled asleep in the beanbag, in the middle of the day! :-) We ordered pizza for dinner, and everyone that helped us deserved some food! :-)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar