søndag 25. november 2012

Week 47 - Handball match and "Kongeparken"

Another great week is over. Lars has been to both football and handball, but has decided to quit football and only go for handball :-)

Friday the inlaws joined us for pizza. Cozy and good :-)

On Saturday we went to the theater to see "putti plutti plott". Our neighour girl Otilie 7 years played the main caracter. She was fantastic! We Are so proud of her!

On Sunday we went to "Kongeparken" :-) we had a cozy day with many activities:-)

At the "King park" :-)
Anna made homemade peppermint candy for Christmas - With Baku shape! :-)
Finishing the Christmas Calender - Lisa is helping me with all Lars presents. 
Decorating gingerbread man
Ella and Lisa enjoying with hammers
Eating chocolate made at the factory - Jummy 

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hello my dear Hellands.how are you all doing?but according to your blog,you are all fine,which is great thing to know.actually I am continiously following you on your blog.and I am really feel shame on me,because I havent contacted you for so long time.but it doesnt mean that you are out of my heart,because this is absolutely impossible.nothing is gonna change my love to you :) you and Myhres family ofcourse, the best people I've ever met.we are also fine.kids are growing,and miss grumpy is also fine :) I am working offshore,probably you know that.I will be back on 6 of december.is it ok if we will have a chat on skype?love u all.send my regards to all I know.looking forward to talk to you next month.gla i deere.eg savne dere masse :))) xxx

The Hellands sa...

Dear Zaur! I have tried to search for you many times, but you are never online anymore. Either on skype or facebook. We would love to skype with you. If we are not online, please text me +4797151150. It was so nice to hear from you, and we really appreciate that you drop by our blog from time to time. I will continue to update every Sunday, so you can continue reading, and please give comments. Thats great! Thanks Zaur! Regards, Hilde :-)