Anna had 3 friends over for sleepover. Before they could sleep over they had to tidy her room for a couple of hours. They found 3 mashines with clothes spread all over her room, and a mess you cannot imagine. After finishing we could even see the floor - Juhu!!! :-) She promised this would never happend again.... - I hope I can trust her! :-)
13 of January - Jonas turning 2 years. He is just sooooooo cute!! And so good in speaking! We celebrated his birthday on Sunday together with his hole family. Many good cakes and it was hard to resist eating everything!! But I made it! :-)
I have started with cycling twice a week again. It's cold and dark in the mornings, but its good when your at work. Its about 14 km. to work and 15 km. home from work. I take another way home, just to have some variations! :-) I have to excercise, I am registred in two race this year as well. I'll see if I join some more, but for the time being, this is enough! :-)
søndag 22. januar 2012
Week 2 - Trying to get into routines.....
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar