Under a week after we arrived back from Thailand I was abroad again. I won a trip to "Tour de Ski" in Italy with my company. 11 people out of 2000 was lucky to join the team to Val Di Fiemme. It felt like winning Jepordy! :-) By logging at least 10 hours with excersising in November I joined the competition of winning this trip. How lucky can you be? :-) I took the plane from Stavanger Friday 6th of January and returned Monday 9th in the evening. A fantastic weekend were we joined the Norwegian Ski team out in the arena and got closer to how they work and how they excercise to be the best in the world.
Åge Skinstad pushing Petter Nordtug up the hill :-)
Absolutely fantastic - The Norwegian Ski Team's huge trailer with ski for all the athletes
Marit Bjørgen and me - In the VIP area, drinking Champagne in the middle of the day:-)
It would be great to come back with the hole family. Maybe we should try to do some slalom again, and not only cross country skiing? :-) I would love to explore more of Italy, I've heard this area is great during summer time as well. I will definitely come back! :-)
søndag 22. januar 2012
Week 1 - Mum travel to Italy - Val Di Fiemme
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar