søndag 6. februar 2011

Week 3 and 4 - Busy weeks :-)

Its been a while since I've been blogging now :-( I'll try to be better and update once a week again... but you know, its been hard since Dona left and we have to organaize all the logistics ourself :-) Anyway, the kids have been great, they vacumm clean every day, take out of the dishwasher and tidy their room. Our "dinner menu - schedule" is still active and we do the shopping once a week! So organized :-)

Except from that I bike to job twice a week, 30km each day :-) Anna and me go to karate lessons twice, and hole family for swimming once a week, so can't complain about that.

Kick off at work with some "local heroes". A great evening where the red team won the choir competition. I wonder who was singing in front? :-)

Red is best :-)

This Saturday Svein was in charge of the dinner. He made Lemon marinated scampi with creme brulee for dessert. Tasted very good :-)


Baking time. Lars, Emil and Lisa made some good pastry with ham and cheese.

+++++ some licking :-)

Ingen kommentarer: