søndag 16. januar 2011

Week 2 - Bye Bye Dona! :-)

It's been a hard week. We have tried to get use to being alone without our "live-in grandmum"..... Its hard, I believe we just have to get her back again. If we havn't scared here away of course....? :-) Time will show.

Lisa on dancing class - Buy Bye Dona :-( We will miss you alot

Pizza party with 12 collegues. A great party with pizza on the menu both for main and nighcap! :-) Thanks for coming, we had the first party on the new kitchen, and it worked out very well! :-)
OMG, all these fantastic presents I got, I'm amazed. Special sexy dishwashing gloves with ring etc. etc, apron, hat, salt and pepper shakers, tea and coffee boxes and a Georg Jensen vase.

2 kommentarer:

Ann sa...

Ser ut som festen ble bra :-)og virkelig sexy hansker må sies... Får satse på at neste event jeg da :-)

Familien Soma sa...

Artig fest:), er vel ikke noe problem å ha fest i det kjøkkenet!