søndag 10. mai 2009

På besøk på barnehjemmet igjen!


We went outside for some fresh air - In the room where they live.


This little boy is 10 years old, and the size of a 3 year old kid.

On Friday I went to the orphanage again. I put "Tiger balm" in my nose so it should be easier to breathe, but even though I felt the really bad smell. I can't believe that they live in this environment. Gry gave a small pram when I left for Baku for over a year ago, but not before now I found someone that really needed it. I have used it myself a couple of times, but now I decided to give it to them. They really appreciated it, so thanks to Gry that donated this pram! :-)

The kids had been shaved on their head since last time I was there. This is to avoid the lice and it is easier to keep clean. Well, clean - they only have a shower once a week so they were quite smelly all of them :-(

I sang for them in Norwegian, gave them food and of course were cuddeling with them. They do not get much love thats for sure, and they were laughing so much. A good feeling! :-) But I'm struggling, I don't know if I manage to go back :-( - It's so hard!

Ingen kommentarer: