Ruth, Grand Parks best organizer with a bit german in her blood she arranged this challenge for all women in our neighbourhood. Unfortunately not everyone took it as seriously as some of the others, but anyway, a great month with excersising and a lot of fun. Thank you very much to Ruth for organizing it. You are number 1, even you turned out to be number 2! :-) hihi
And the winners are.......... :-)
"Wooden spoon" - dumboplace went to Karen - Achieved 1 km :-) Hipp Hurray
4'th place went to Monica. She got chocolate and medal for her 8 km - Great Monica :-)
An expected 3'rd place - Kelly achieved 60.51 km and got sports gel, new water bottle, diploma and medal. I'm so proud of you Kelly! :-)
1st place! :-) Can you imagine that I could run 173.2 km in one month? I'm very very proud of my self to be honest! :-) Even the last day I ran for 29 minutes on the go without stopping, so I'm very happy. Its actually more than 4 marathons :-) I won a bottle of champagne, water bottle, medal, diploma and a package of "porchini" mushrooms. Imported from UK, finally I can make homemade mushroom soup again!
2 kommentarer:
Hipp hipp hurray Hildis! You should be proud of yourself! There will be no rest in Stavanger either. I will make sure of that! I had a run around Mosikken this morning, but with all this allergy bugging me it is quite a challenge! My eyes are itchy and my nose is runny. But, if you have to, you have to....
Ingen fare, me ska nok sørga for at du får trimma når du komme hjem...
Legg inn en kommentar