søndag 9. desember 2012

Week 49 - Finishing Christmas presents etc.


Thanks to The Soma family for having us for dinner. Great soup and ice, and cozy company! :-)
Lars made this cool snow-board on school. Quite creative I have to say.... :-) Must be after his dad :-) hihi
Lisa ready for Christmas party in kindergarten :-)
This weekend we have worked hard and finally our 5 handmade annual calenders are ready to be wrapped for Christmas. What a mess it has been in the kitchen, its good to be finished. All uniqe, with pictures and birthday notes for hole family.
Vetle and Emil was here for pizza - We made Tingveien special again, its absolutely delicious.
Lars did a great job cleaning the silver, small angels for the three + the teapot.... Thanks Lars :-)
The tree is finished decorated, and all the ornament is on it. And my new Tigger ornament from Orlando is on as well. I know I don't have as much as Cory, but I'm proud of all I have :-) A bit childly, but we love them :-)  Lisa helps out putting the star on top.

Ingen kommentarer: