søndag 4. mars 2012

Week 8 - Visiting dad in Riga + Evje


Monday morning I took the 06:15 flight to Riga to visit my dad. It was fabulous news when I arrived the hospital. Dad was about to move division from intensive care to a room where we could visit as much as we wanted. He was quite surprised when he saw me and it was fantastic to see him again. Against all odds, he survived! :-) Maybe I should start to believe that there is something between heaven and earth anyway..... Hmmm

Behind this walls he was laying for 6 weeks. The doctors did a fantastic job, and we are so thankful for giving him his life back.

Arriving back to Stavanger Tuesday afternoon I went to job for 2 days and then we drove to our cabin at Evje for a long weekend. The kids had winter holiday from school and thy spent some days at Svein's parents home which they really enjoyed. Thanks for helping us out with the logistics :-)

Juhu, finally we are back at "mount Evjest" again! :-) ONLY family Helland!

We were quite lucky with the weather, and the kids really enjoyed going cross country around the area.

The cabin - Lisa in the trails :-)

Look at the fantastic weather, it was absolutely great! :-)
I just had to take this photo of cup/plates I got from my mother inlaw for a long time ago. I simply love it, and if you ever find a similar ones, give me a hint because I want to have more of them! :-) It was great to come back to the cabin and use it again:-)

Ingen kommentarer: