torsdag 2. juni 2011

Party with friends - 37 people on Saturday :-)


Roar, our friend made this fantastic gold ring to me from Svein. We saw a smiliar ring when we were in the Maldives and now Svein gave Roar a picture so he made one for me. Together with 40 beautiful roses..... Say no more, he took my breath way! :-) Roar also made a fantastic necless with green stone and diamants. Exactly like the ring!!


Flowers from Åse and from job :-)



Outside in the tent






Let the party begin :-)


The bar - I'll thell you this was a great success! :-)




Welcome drink :-) - Present from mum and Alf - Very cool :-)

Eating time :-)







... and the cakes tasted delious! Thanks to Wenche and Aina :-)


Anna making Mohitos in the bar



You cant imagine, I got so many fantastic presents, I dont have enough words for all this.....

Gift cards, Bailays, Bath soups, Picture, Rain jacket and hat, Massage gift card, Champange with champange lunch for Svein and me with friends, wine, receipe book ++++++++



Nice cups etc. from Lene and grandmum. I love it! :-) - Made for me! :-) - For candles! :-)




Waiting for my friends performance - It was FANTASTIC!, homemade costume by Terese.


Thanks to all our friends for making this party as a memorable evening/night for all of us.

Ingen kommentarer: