søndag 1. mai 2011

Week 17 - Back to business again :-)

We've had a great weekend, just like summer :-) Unfortunately I've been at work the whole weekend, only some hours home on Sunday :-) Luckily Anna and me had time to go to the Gardener shop to buy some flowers to decorate outside. So happy about the result :-) We have to paint some of the house this summer, but if the weather will be as great as today we will soon be finished! :-)

I'm preparing for one of my bike-race I'm attending next weekend, so hopefully it will goes well. 52 km. on the bike on Saturday! :-) Puhhh.... - And in June 92 km :-)

I still bike twice a week to work, and now I've soon reached 900 km. :-) I'm quite happy about that.





We also bougth this tree today. And we named it "The Kelly Tree" :-) This is was Anna's idea, because Kelly introduced us to the "Honey sucking flowers" :-) Just like this. We really look forward to the flowers arrives! :-)


Enjoying the sun on the terrace. Svein the barbeque boss as always :-)



I'll tell you - This was h.... of a car! :-) OMG!!! Cost a fortune and felt great! :-)



Sveins comment when I sent him the picture: "Please do not scratch the paint, because then we have to sell the house" :-) Its not every day I sit in a real Ferrari! :-)


Enjoying the sun and eating some pancakes outside at our neighbors patio:-)

1 kommentar:

Familien Soma sa...

Sneisen bil... men tror ST har rett i at en lakkeringsjobb kan koste dyrt.... Hils og nyt resten av helgen!