Lars was so proud of his "pizza margarita that he asked me
to picture it and put it on the blog :-)
This week I used an old receipe for a sourdough as a basis for my homemade bread. It was a bit strange because you made the dough without yeast and its going to be sour by itself and your going to add suger and flour from time to time to keep the dough alive! :-) After that you can keep it in the fridge for ages if you just remember to keep it alive all the time! :-) 
The kids made drawings of "The Hellands" :-) It was funny to see how they were thinking and their skills based upon their age. Hopefully they've inherited Sveins drawings skills :-)
The kids made drawings of "The Hellands" :-) It was funny to see how they were thinking and their skills based upon their age. Hopefully they've inherited Sveins drawings skills :-)
PS: Annas comment: "I try as hard as I can mum, but I never get you to be 39 years old" :-) hihi
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar