lørdag 25. desember 2010

Week 50 - Preparing for Christmas


Dona, massasje me please! :-) 10 times! :-) - Present from Lars, nice flower

A visit to Klepp to say hello to Jonas, Ingrid, Mona + family

Going to great grandparents graveyard with flower and candle

A walk in the streets - Looking for christmas tree

I think we go for this tree mum! :-) Lars fiend for sleepover. With pizza ofcourse! :-)

Sooooo much snow, Svein has to clean the garden
Decorating the Christmas tree - One new tigger in the family :-) Unfortunately one of the ornament is missing, so I was really angry when I discovered that. I just have to find it somewhere.

Playing outside in the snow - Preparing for dinner guests :-)

My sister with family, Mum and Alf + grandmum for dinner - Steak! :-)
Family Soma are home from Singapore for some weeks. So nice to see them again.
Sveins parets are here for a visit. Its nice to play some games :-)

Ingen kommentarer: