søndag 28. november 2010

Week 46 - Start spreading the news......... :-)

We're leaving today... :-)
A great week in USA both on business and pleasure purpose :-) Shop till you drop! And we
did :-)

Sooo many nice things in the "Christmas shop" - So much Mike had to go to the store with some of it so we mange to buy some more in the shop nextdoor! :-) Its good we could ship this to Norway, otherwise we would have had big trouble.

Spartanburg in South Carolina was a very nice place. Great surrondings, fantastic people and of course nice to meet all the people that we speak with daily at the factory.


Elin found a great toy she wanted to buy. Cookies, yeh your right, but with a tonn of calories inside. We just passed it and did not even get close to it to look. I'm glad I did not meet any "Cinnabon" on the way, then I would have had a huge challenge.......

Juhu, my annual onament from Hallmark is bought. Cant wait to put it on the tree :-)
New York here we come! :-) My boss Kjell, my collegue Elin and myself :-) From Wednesday Evening until Saturday afternoon. OMG we manage to do much. We stayed at a fantastic hotell in Soho and manage to do most all of the "tourist traps" you can ever find in New York in short time! :-) Tourist bus, ground zero, Statue of Liberty, Empire State building, Eating at the View, Hard Rock Cafe, Musical and Time Square. ++++++ of course some shopping :-)
The best hotel you can ever dream of. A great minibar, even with "love-kit" :-) hihi and everything you can even think of. For of course many many dollars :-)

Breakfast at Baltazar - Empire State Building
A boat trip to Satue of Liberty. Unfortunately we were not allowed to go on top of her, but at least we walked around her at the island.
Time Square (fantastic both on daytime and evenings)

Some pictures from inside Crosby Hotell

Very cool design in the whole hotel.

Juhu, I found C&B. The shop I buy from on internet. I just had to visit and spend some dollars before we went on the plane. Do I manage to get everything in my suitcase? ;-) hmmmm - I had to bring something in my handluggage. Too much :-)
Anyway, a fantastic town, I will defenetly go back, this is a town you never get bored in anyway. See you in May? :-)
Many thanks to my collegues for a great trip, we had so much fun together - great travel companion.

Ingen kommentarer: