søndag 25. juli 2010

Another week in the kitchen!

We were so excited when we came home today to look at the kitchen. What have they done, what have they NOT done, etc. etc. I think I have to start work late tomorrow to have a discussion with the workers to agree about next weeks progress :-) Anyway, we are getting closer to the target. Later this week they will start with the walls, and hopefully next week we can do the floors! :-) Dad comes home then, and I hope to get some help :-)

Is probably a bit difficult to see how its going to be, but its about 40m2 on 2 levels :-)



They still need alot outside. Some new windows on the corner and also the wood on the walls and the stone on the roof! :-) Hopefully everything looks much better within August! :-)

Ingen kommentarer: