Finally! :-) juhu, Svein did a great job with oiling the funitures. Yesterday I went to Ikea and bought many many pillows, and with a great result. We are so happy to have "touch of Baku" on our patio. Silje came over for some redwine on Friday, and we were sitting outside to nearly midnight without any heating! So a great start of the season! :-)
Except from that we have started preparing for the kitchen. They are talking half of the kitchen down on the 18. of May, and making a preliminary wall until they are finished outside. So we have to eat in the hall! :-)
Regards to excersising, I still manage 3-4 times a week. Unfortunately it seems like I've got milk intolerance, so now I try to avoid everything with milk inside. Quite hard in between, because there is nearly milk in everything when you look at the prescription. But keep on going, its good its summertime with much barbeque! :-)
1 kommentar:
Det va litt av ein snaisen sittegruppa du! Foreløpig har eg bare ein plaststol fra IKEA ude i grusen.
Legg inn en kommentar