mandag 1. februar 2010

Week 4 - January is over!

Another week has passed :-) This weekend Vetle and Emil slept over (my nephew). Vetle and Lisa planned to sleep in Annas bed because she slept over at a friends house, but they did never fall asleep so we had to split them, and within 2 minutes both of them were snoring! :-)

In the morning they asked for pancakes, so we made a huge batter and made good pancakes as ordered! :-)

Can we lick from the batter aunt? Sure go ahead!

We also visited our grandmum/grand-grandmum, and took a trip downtown for cinema. Still a lot of snow! Here Lars is playing outside the cinema in the middle of the centre.

I had a nice conversation wih Ruth in Baku on Sunday, and when I said to Lisa that we were going to call them she said: "My Lauren" :-) And later she said "Jeg elsker Lauren" which means I love Lauren. So I just had to tape it! :-)

Still so much snow here that I do not feel for running, but I'll be back! :-)

Ingen kommentarer: