onsdag 28. oktober 2009

Week 43 - Morten and Janne for "Indian Cuisine"


Finally we manage to meet our Norwegian friends from Baku. We spoke about good memories from Baku, and we ended up with drinking some...... bottles of redvine, and ate some food as well. :-) Its allways so nice to meet them! :-) Victoria slept over with Anna. They were so happy to see eachother again. Its been a while! :-)
--------------------
Except from that Elvis has had a surgery this week, but he is much better now. The doctor had to pull 2 teeth ++++ - So a bill around 1400 Manat (11.000 NOK) is not more that you can expect! :-( OMG!...... Svein's immediate reaction was "I think I will change profession....."

I'm still running, and try to do that approx. 3 times a week! :-) Its handball also every Wednesday, so not much sparetime, I'll tell you that for sure!

I'm starting studying soon too. I'm going to increase my English skills, and are going to be a student after Christmas! WOW, exam in Springtime is the plan. Both written and orally! I have to read a huge English book, so I think I have to start soon. Its at least web-based so I can do it whenever I want! Puhhh....... This was just since I had so much sparetime! :-) hihi - kidding - paid by job! :-)

Ingen kommentarer: