Norwegian "lapper" is similar to small pancakes - with fresh strawberry jam! jummy, jummy! This is one of the thing I really missed of being away from home! :-)
Svein was so happy when I told him that I missed Gunn Jorunns "lapper" - at least there is one thing you miss with "home"! :-)
3 kommentarer:
we posted on your blog a couple days ago but I dont' see it here. =( Mia says she wants the recipe for the Lapper, and she wants to try the new trampoline too...
Hello my dear Hellands.It is so nice to see you again,and to know that you are having great time at home.I couldnt check my mail,and your blog for a long time,because I was out of Baku for a while.Hilde thank you for all pictures and comments.say hello to everybody from me.miss you.Zaur
Hello again.probably this time I will not be anonym anymore.xxx
Legg inn en kommentar